Monday, July 23, 2007

WEDDING WEEK!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Wedding Day!! gosh, we have a busy week ahead of us! I'm taking care of a lot of details tomorrow (including picking up my dress!). On Wednesday, I am organizing and cleaning our apartment, and packing for the weekend. On Thursday, I am leaving our humble abode and will not return as a single woman!
I feel quite productive tonight, and I am so glad that I no longer have work. Today was my last day subbing for summer school... and although I have a little coaching to do each day this week, (tuesday, wednesday, and thursday), I get to sleep in, relax, and can do whatever I want!

All of the help I have been getting has been such a blessing!!!! I am so glad I don't have to do this al on my own!

Saturday, July 28th, 2007... HERE WE COME!

No comments: